Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for bringing this your issue to our attention I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our business. I have personally reached out to our delivery carrier regarding your experience and will help remedy the situation to prevent this driver from making any future furniture deliveries. I'm currently showing your order has been delivered in full to your home, please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with, thank you.
Author's

Dear Sir/Madame;

One April 12th 2018 I placed and order paid in full. On May1st I received an email (attached) confirming the warranty details. It has now been over a month since I placed the order and I have not received any details regarding the timing of the delivery.

Yesterday I went to your website to track my order and found the status as ‘delayed’. Given it has now been over 30 days without communication I contacted your Customer Service number 1-866-456-8823.

The automated service indicated I was 128th in line! I held as long as possible and then opted for a call back. Why were there a 128 people in hold?

Last night at 9pm the auto dialer called me however your offices were closed. I tried calling back the number 1-212-702-8783 and again got the message that your office is closed.

At this point I am beginning to be concerned that very reason I selected your company to make my purchase, a 5 Star Rating is in fact not an my experience and may be a miss representation of the firms performance.

I have emailed all addresses provided on the website and am now preparing to contact my credit card to report fraud and take subsequent actions.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.