Dear Sir/Madame;

One April 12th 2018 I placed and order paid in full. On May1st I received an email (attached) confirming the warranty details. It has now been over a month since I placed the order and I have not received any details regarding the timing of the delivery.

Yesterday I went to your website to track my order and found the status as ‘delayed’. Given it has now been over 30 days without communication I contacted your Customer Service number 1-866-456-8823.

The automated service indicated I was 128th in line! I held as long as possible and then opted for a call back. Why were there a 128 people in hold?

Last night at 9pm the auto dialer called me however your offices were closed. I tried calling back the number 1-212-702-8783 and again got the message that your office is closed.

At this point I am beginning to be concerned that very reason I selected your company to make my purchase, a 5 Star Rating is in fact not an my experience and may be a miss representation of the firms performance.

I have emailed all addresses provided on the website and am now preparing to contact my credit card to report fraud and take subsequent actions.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments