Reply by 1stopbedrooms

We have thoroughly reviewed your claim and feel that we owe you our deepest apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you. At 1Stopbedrooms.com we are very serious about our customer’s satisfaction and we work hard to get to the bottom of any customer complaints. After analyzing the issue and conducting several internal reviews, we found that the issue originated from a new driver at the delivery carrier. This missed opportunity to give you an enjoyable experience with us is something that we could never abide by. To ensure that this will never happen again, we are creating companywide training sessions. Once again I apologize on and thank you for your time.
Author's

Very negative experience so far.I ordered a sectional set February 21.

On March 23, over a month later, I received two pieces of the sectional and instead of a loveseat, a reclining chair which does not fit with the set and is not what was ordered. I emailed Saturday March 25 w/ no response, called Tuesday March 28 when they first opened and was told I would hear back that day. I called back just before close and was told I should get a response by the following day. It is now Friday and I have yet to hear from them.

I would not recommend them nor would I order from here again.

Also, be advised that they use Spirit Delivery in the Richmond, VA area and I don't have enough horrible things to say about their customer service, horrible communications, lack of follow through, lack of keeping scheduled delivery appointments, failure to notify that they "rescheduled" our delivery...just AWFUL!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of follow up, No sense of urgency.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?