Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Hi Micca,

We pride ourselves on customer service and getting the furniture to your home in the quickest way possible. Our shipping policy states orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed. We will notify you immediately in the event your furniture is on backorder, and we will ship it as soon as possible. I'm showing your order was placed on 8/24/2018 and delivered in full on October 3rd. I have passed on your information to our logistics team to enhance the overall process of tracking an order, please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with, thank you.
Author's

Update by user Sep 19

If I wasnt required to give one star....I would give none. Very angry

Original review posted by user Sep 19

Ordered a bed frame, 2 nightstands with white glove delivery and insurance for just over 1,400$. My estimated delivery time was sept 11-18th.

The online tracker still shows in transit today..the 19th. I recieved no notification of delay. Okay..maybe bearable...but the real problem is I started trying to contact them. I sent oh probably 20 emails...tried 2 800 numbers..always says they are closed.

Left my phone# for callback at least 10 times....no response. Tried going to their facebook page to message thrm there. Still no response....so started researching them. 170 better bureau complaints in the last year.

Hundreds of negative comments on facebook.

Now I'm just terrified. I just want a FULL refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1stopbedrooms Delivery Service.

I liked: What i thought i was getting.

I didn't like: Refused to return calls or answer emailsl.