Reply by 1stopbedrooms

It has been brought to my attention that your order was not delivered to you on time. Please accept our sincere apology for the trouble and distress this has caused you. Know that you are important to us, and hearing that our service was less than optimal for you, we feel awful and are terribly sorry. We regret that we failed to deliver your product to you on time; as it’s not the norm at our company, this is absolutely unacceptable. I personally have reached out to the delivery carrier making them aware of this instance with the driver assigned to your delivery so this won’t happen in the future. We appreciate your business and will make every effort to ensure all deliveries are seamless.
Author's
Style and Design

I ordered a large sectional couch from 1stopbedrooms back in the beginning of November...Well, I waited three months for my couch to arrive...

The day it was supposed to arrive, the moving company never showed up to our house. So sick of waiting for the couch after dealing with the moving company and having them blatantly disrespect my husband and myself, I requested a refund from 1stopbedrooms to be told that they were going to charge me $400 for a refund for a COUCH I NEVER RECEIVED!!!!! I will NEVER buy from again! Jeff "the boss" at 1stopbedrooms was rude and horrible to work with..

I paid $1,600 dollars for a couch I never got and was told I was going to be fined because I wanted a refund...This has been such a painful and one of the worst online ordering experiences I have ever dealt with.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?