Reply by 1stopbedrooms

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority” Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. At the time of placing your part with the manufacturer we were advised that everything was in stock for immediate shipment. Unfortunately we were made aware that the complete part order did not ship out when we received an update from you. At the present time I'm showing your order has been resolved with our claims department. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.
Author's
1.8
Style and Design

We recently bought an entire bedroom set through one stop bedrooms.It took over a month to get delivered (which, okay, I understand I bought furniture online, and it may take awhile).

When it was finally delivered, four out of seven pieces were broken. We also received pieces of another order while pieces from our order were missing. The deliveries for that day had been combined, and we did not receive what was missing from our order for another 4 or 5 days. Once we finally got all of our pieces, we contacted one stop bedrooms to inform them of the broken parts.

They said they would send a technician out to repair them (three out of the four broken parts are beyond repair). After three weeks, we contacted them again saying no one has shown up with the replacement parts. We received an email reply rather quickly saying that the parts were delayed and they put a rush on them. Five weeks after we finally received our original order, we received replacements parts for only one of the broken pieces.

Currently trying to figure out where the rest of our repair parts are. I posted this review on another website, only to have One Stop Bedrooms flag it, saying they needed my order number to check on it. If I did not respond to them within 72 hours, my review would be taken down. Do not believe overall ratings you see for this company; they are most likely manipulated.

Will never do business with them again.Absolutely terrible experience.

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Nearly all of these options.

I liked: Price but you get what you pay for.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

Walnut Creek, California, United States #1202688

I am currently facing absolutely the exact issue, they say they placed replacement order on a rush and they never showed up its 5th week after initial delivey. Normal order took 6 weeks and rush order is also taking 6 weeks, you should be a fool to believe thier *** stories.

comments