We recently bought an entire bedroom set through one stop bedrooms.It took over a month to get delivered (which, okay, I understand I bought furniture online, and it may take awhile).
When it was finally delivered, four out of seven pieces were broken. We also received pieces of another order while pieces from our order were missing. The deliveries for that day had been combined, and we did not receive what was missing from our order for another 4 or 5 days. Once we finally got all of our pieces, we contacted one stop bedrooms to inform them of the broken parts.
They said they would send a technician out to repair them (three out of the four broken parts are beyond repair). After three weeks, we contacted them again saying no one has shown up with the replacement parts. We received an email reply rather quickly saying that the parts were delayed and they put a rush on them. Five weeks after we finally received our original order, we received replacements parts for only one of the broken pieces.
Currently trying to figure out where the rest of our repair parts are. I posted this review on another website, only to have One Stop Bedrooms flag it, saying they needed my order number to check on it. If I did not respond to them within 72 hours, my review would be taken down. Do not believe overall ratings you see for this company; they are most likely manipulated.
Will never do business with them again.Absolutely terrible experience.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Price but you get what you pay for
What I disliked
- Everything else about this experience
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."