1StopBedrooms - Worst experience ever

We recently bought an entire bedroom set through one stop bedrooms.It took over a month to get delivered (which, okay, I understand I bought furniture online, and it may take awhile).

When it was finally delivered, four out of seven pieces were broken. We also received pieces of another order while pieces from our order were missing. The deliveries for that day had been combined, and we did not receive what was missing from our order for another 4 or 5 days. Once we finally got all of our pieces, we contacted one stop bedrooms to inform them of the broken parts.

They said they would send a technician out to repair them (three out of the four broken parts are beyond repair). After three weeks, we contacted them again saying no one has shown up with the replacement parts. We received an email reply rather quickly saying that the parts were delayed and they put a rush on them. Five weeks after we finally received our original order, we received replacements parts for only one of the broken pieces.

Currently trying to figure out where the rest of our repair parts are. I posted this review on another website, only to have One Stop Bedrooms flag it, saying they needed my order number to check on it. If I did not respond to them within 72 hours, my review would be taken down. Do not believe overall ratings you see for this company; they are most likely manipulated.

Will never do business with them again.Absolutely terrible experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Price but you get what you pay for
  • What I disliked
    • Everything else about this experience

Reason of review:
Nearly all of these options
Product or service
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23 #1202688 Walnut Creek, California

I am currently facing absolutely the exact issue, they say they placed replacement order on a rush and they never showed up its 5th week after initial delivey. Normal order took 6 weeks and rush order is also taking 6 weeks, you should be a fool to believe thier *** stories.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1StopBedrooms. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about 1StopBedrooms.
Filing a new complaint about