Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. As per our damaged order, there is no charge to you to have damaged products fixed or replaced. Unfortunately the nightstand was damaged upon inspection and a replacement has been shipped to your home with UPS. I'm showing the remainder of your order has been delivered to your home without any other issues. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding.
Author's
1.5
Style and Design

This is the worst company I ever dealt with. I ordered my bedroom set in April and have just now received all the pieces.

I highly doubt I would have received my order at all if I weren't as persistent as I was. I didn't receive anything until I told them I would get a lawyer. I then received 2 of 3 pieces after being told by the shipping company they had all the pieces. Once they delivered it my nightstand wasn't there and it was whited out on the shipping order and I was told they didn't have it.

I truly believe the shipping company stole it. I have done nothing but fight with this company to get my order. I am retired and I don't know how many hours I have spent on the phone to resolve my problem. I was lucky because I could spend that time on the phone but most people cannot put that much time into phone calls.

They have no customer service even though they say they are #1 in customer service. I fail to see where they can claim that. Please do yourself a big favor and run from this company. You will have nothing but frustration, broken promises, and no furniture.

I have let everyone I know what a scam this company is. Again, run from this company and find some other company to do business with.

I didn't like: Anything about the whole experience.