Reply by 1StopBedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that your order is on schedule for January 25th. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's

Upon ordering, delivery is expected in 4-6 weeks. In 2 1/2 weeks, they scheduled my couch delivery.

The day before delivery, I was told the couch arrived broken and they would have to reorder. 2 1/2 weeks later, I called to check up on the status (the online "check status" button on the website doesn't actual check anything.... it is only a receipt. When I called at 5 weeks, someone hadn't done their job correctly and my couch was never reordered.

I asked for a manger to call me back.... nobody did. I messaged on FB and although DID get a response after 48 hours, it wasn't problem solving or trying to correct the issue. I emailed twice....

no response. Customer service is less than helpful, as the only attitude I get is "sorry about your luck. You will just have to wait." Now I am 6 1/2 weeks post order date.

The communication is horrendous and I will not be ordering again.... I am giving it another week before I dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.