Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Please accept our apologies for the delay. We pride ourselves on customer service and getting the furniture to your home in the quickest way possible. Our shipping policy states orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed. At the present time a tracking number has been sent to your email from the freight carrier showing the current status. Once the delivery carriers receives your order they will be contacting you to get you scheduled for a date and time of delivery. As a courtesy I went ahead and upgraded your order to the Best Value: Platinum White Glove Delivery (Room of Choice + Full Assembly $199.99 value) Please let us know if there is anything else I may assist you with, thank you.
Author's

I ordered a Cooper Sofa Nov 20, 2017, from New York. I have been calling ( you are always on hold for at least 10 minutes, and they don't call back, when they say they will) also e- mailing multiple times JUST to get the tracking number so I know when to expect the sofa, no response from them, how can they be rated so high ?

I am thinking it might be a good idea to get my money back and order from a business closer to Oregon, even if I have to pay more. If you are a business with *** service, you will lose business in the long run.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.