Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we will work with the customer and offer an incentive for the delay for any future order. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's

I ordered a living room and dining room set 3 1/2 weeks ago (7/27/17) and my account still has my order processing.When I call, the customer service rep gives me an attitude about them not being able to give me a date until i receive an email.

This is after the 1st week i called and was told it would take 4 weeks. Now I'm irritated because it hasnt even left the warehouse. So obviously I wont have any furniture anytime soon. Mind you I have 6 children and no furniture in our house.

This company is full of it.

I would never recommend anyone to this company,ever.Please dont waste your time or money!!!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?