Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that your order is on schedule and everything was ok with the replacements. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's
2.0
Style and Design

I ordered a bedroom set from them after they said it was in stock.I contacted them after 2 weeks because I had not received notification about it shipping.

They said some of the pieces were on back order and a container was due that week. I called back a week later and the rude customer service person stated it had shipped and would be at the local delivery place in 5-7 days. I waited 7 days called the again. They stated that it still had not shipped due to damage in there warehouse.

Another container was due in the next 2 weeks. They would ship it then. I requested to just cancel the order. They stated I could not that they still had 2 weeks to get it to the local delivery company before I could cancel the order.

I stated if you don't expect to receive the new container for 2 weeks what makes you think it will be at my local delivery company by then. We planned on moving into our new house last week but we have no place to sleep. I can't buy another bedroom set until I can get a refund of over $6000. If they would have been upfront about first not having the items in stock.

Not lied about it having already shipped. Refunded me so I can move on with my life. No they have to be jerks and I have to wait knowing they are not going to deliver.

I pray if I ever do get it it's not damaged I will be stuck.Never order from this company.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?