Reply by 1StopBedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. At the present time I'm showing your order has been delivered successfully. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
1.8
Style and Design

We purchased a storage bed with bookcase headboard, along with a night stand on April 29th. 1stopbedrooms was paid on April 30th.

It is now May 31st. The website said awaiting acknowledgement. Mind you I waited a few weeks to call because it said 4 week delivery. I thought the website was just not updated.

I have called and spoken to 2 different people about my order now. Last week on the 22nd they said it was being delivered to the warehouse in another state, however they could not provide me with the BOL number or tracking. My career is being a Buyer... I know tracking systems.

Also they guy said the warehouse would call me within 3 days to set up delivery. GUESS WHO NEVER GOT A CALL... The guy on the phone told me he manually updated the website. Now it says ARRIVED!!!

_ Arrived where???

I don't have it!!! Bullshit

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery issues, Lack of follow up, I got transfered many times when i did finally get to speak, Do no answer emails, Still do not have my product.