Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for bringing your inquiry to our attention. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks however we do state in our policy orders can take a maximum time of 4-6 weeks. After further looking into your order I'm showing the delivery carrier currently has two of the three items needed to complete your sectional. Ashley is due to drop off the last item which is the 2780149 RAF RECLINING LOVESEAT on 12/13. Once complete you will receive an email and text message to set up a date and time for a delivery. We try to maintain the highest standards of service and look forward to serving you again in the future. Once again please accept our sincere apologies, thank you.
Author's
2.4
Style and Design

I placed an order one month ago. Every single time I contact customer service I am told “one more week” and I will recieve a call to set up a delivery date, which has obviously been a lie.

The online tracking says “on order” what does that mean? They don’t give you a location of where your shipment is or a delivery!

I have emailed customer service many times and just get the automatic reply saying they will contact me soon but never do. Such bs!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.