Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. After taking a look at your order I'm showing that the chair was shorted from the manufacturer and had to be reordered. The missing chair is due to be dropped off to the delivery carrier on April 3rd and a rush has been placed on your order. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding.
Author's
2.2
Style and Design

I have not received an email or even a phone call from this company regarding the furniture I ordered. In a few days it will be 8 weeks, after over an hour on hold listening to the most annoying music imaginable and put on hold and additional 10 minutes and told by BRADLEY that a supervisor would call me on Monday.

I said, Do you have my phone number and .... he said yes, instead of saying (as a good customer service rep would) yes it ___ - ___ - _____. I feel like I've been scammed out of $1600.00. I could cry.

My first payment on the purchase is in a few weeks and I feel like I will be paying on furniture I have never seen. I'm almost positive I will not get a phone call Monday.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No customer service.