Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for bringing this your issue to our attention I’m sorry to hear about your experience with the delivery carrier assigned to your order. I have personally reached out to our delivery carrier regarding your experience and will help remedy the situation to prevent this from happening to any future customer. We thank you for your positive feedback and look forward to serving any of your home furnishings needs in the future.
Author's
Wimauma, Florida
4.5
Style and Design

I ORDERED A SLEEPER COUCH AND MATCHING LOVE SEAT.BOTH PIECES ARE ASHLEY FURNITURE AND APPEAR GENUINE.

SINCE MY ORDER I HAVE SEEN THE FURNITURE IN MANY ADDS WITH OTHER FURNITURE STORES CLOSE TO MY PRICE OR HIGHER...NEVER LOWER. DELIVERY WAS AN ISSUE BECAUSE I LIVE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD AND INSTEAD OF CALLING, AS REQUESTED, THEY LIED & SAID I COULD NOT BE REACHED. I WAITED ALL DAY AT HOME BY THE PHONE UNTIL 2 HRS PAST DELIVERY. WHEN I CALLED THE LIE WAS PRESENTED BUT ALSO CORRECTED THE NEXT DAY.

THE DELIVERY COMPANY ISN'T WITH 1STOPBEDROOMS...THEY DO NEED TO DO BETTER WITH THEIR HIRING PRACTICES FOR DELIVERY SERVICES.

ASIDE FROM DELIVERY, IM VERY SATISFIED.CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PATIENT & POLITE.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I liked: Every aspect except delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery company.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?