Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Resolved
Thank you for bringing this your issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize for and we understand your frustration. Once an order ships from manufacture we are not able to cancel in which we are stuck with the merchandise that was specifically ordered for the customer. Once an order ships we are forced to accept it and there are no returns there for any exchanges or returns are subject to our cancellation policy. Customers have the option to choose from a low profile or standard size mattress depending on their own preference and there isn’t a set height required for a mattress. I have went ahead and requested that the manufacture update their catalog and description to better represent the product listed. We hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with our company.
Author's
1.9
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 04

I resolved my issue by reporting this Company to the Better Business Bureau of New York. Once they got involved things moved quickly.

Original review posted by user Jan 05

I ordered a Bedroom set and a new Mattress set.At the time of delivery I noticed that the mattress set was to tall for the bed.

I notified the seller while delivery person was still in my home. I was told that I should have ordered a low profile mattress and they would not take it back is it was now considered a used mattress. I could return it but I have to pay a 30% restocking fee plus shipping. How can the mattress be considered used if I never slept on it?

Tags are still attached. I feel ripped off.

The bed is 36 inches from the floor to the top of the mattress.I cannot even get into the bed.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Delivery.

I didn't like: Service provided, Customer service.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

Can you share with us the BBB listing? I have a complaint as well, but can't find it on the website. Thanks!

comments