Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your feedback regarding our clinic. I understand that you were forced to wait a particularly long time for your appointment on I am terribly sorry to hear that your experience was a bad one. Under normal circumstances we will work with the customer and offer an incentive for the delay for any future order. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
3.1

Update by user Feb 21

One note - I placed the order on 11/26/16 rather than 11/26/15.Just wanted to clarify.

10 week total turnaround.Thanks.

Original review posted by user Feb 21

First - The good.The pricing for my sectional was around 70% of what I found it for in stores.

Exactly the same stuff with what appears to be exactly the same warranty. The furniture, once received, is in good condition and everything appears to work as advertised. The Bad - I ordered my furniture on 11/26/15 and received it on 2/06/17. Approximately 10 weeks.

The issue was a secondary piece was on back order. What they don't tell you is that they hold the entire order until this last piece is available. The communication was terrible. Had I not called over and over I would have never known what was happening.

Now, the person I spoke with at 1Stop (Marlene) was very professional and she seemed honest about what was happening but I could never get a date. I had to keep calling back. Finally, I made a deal with Marlene to pay additional shipping ($150.00) so that they would release the bulk of my order and deliver the back order separately. This is where it gets fun.

1Stop indeed forwarded the primary furniture on to their third party carrier. Its the equivalent of going from the main doctors waiting room to the smaller individual waiting room. I was told I would hear from the third party carrier within a week and have the furniture within 10 days - 2 weeks. After 9 days I called and began leaving messages for the carrier.

They indicate they will call you back within 24 hours. Don't believe it. After 4 days and 4 messages I finally get a call back. They tell me they have been holding the bulk of the order "waiting" for the back order items to arrive (so much for the additional shipping I paid for).

So, you would think at least I am good to go now right? Nope. I am told I am in a secondary delivery area and that it will be at least three weeks until I get the stuff. So, ultimately, I received the shipment on 2/6/17.

Not exactly what I had in mind but when you order on line I think you take this chance. My biggest complaint is the extra $150.00 I paid for the second shipment that never happened. I contacted 1 Stops customer service group about getting this shipment cost back. It has been 12 days without a response.

What a shock. What I would tell you is that as long as you are not in a hurry and don't mind bird dogging the order than go for it.

If not, be careful.Once the order is placed you have no control.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of communication.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?