Reply by 1StopBedrooms

We had spoke with the customer on July 30th and came to an agreement with the their order. The underbed storage which was purchased comes on one side of the bed, if storage is required for both side an additional set must be purchased as stated on our site. We were able to discount the underbed storage for the customer as a onetime courtesy. The customer stated they were pleased with the offer and were happy we were able to help them out.
Author's
1.2
Style and Design

First off, the order arrived two weeks later than promised. The deliverymen could not back up in our huge concrete driveway and just parked in the middle of the road.

Finally got them to move the truck before the sheriff was called. They went all the way into a neighbor's yard...2 furniture pieces are dinged up. A drawer in the chest (bedroom suite) has the rollers installed crooked, so drawer is crooked. Also tried to get another underbed storage as it doesn't tell you, or it didn't when I ordered, that you needed to purchase 2 for a sleigh bed.

Told me I had to pay nearly triple the cost for that to get one.

I wish they'd just come get this crap and give me all my money back. What a nightmare.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Any of it.