Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the damaged living room set that was delivered and we understand your frustration. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. There is no charge to you to have damaged products fixed or replaced which is stated in our policy. As per the color on the Ashley Hogan living room, this is the same exact set you have seen in the Ashley Furniture store in which only one color is manufactured. I have sent over your case to our claims departments to follow up with you on the replacements or repair if needed. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
1.5
Style and Design

RUN!!!!!!I purchased a 3 piece living room set back on sept 19th.

2017 Oct 20th was my delivery date. Come Oct 19th I received a call the couch was damaged. They had to order a new one. Oct 20th comes & deliver guys try to leave a broken recliner.

I concentrated on that 1 piece, never sat on the love seat to find that damaged too. This is a Ashley living room set. I been to Ashley furniture store & I can tell you this is not the hogan loveseat. Color is totally off.

Fabric is off. Ive been emailing 1 stop bedrooms & calling to no availability does anyone call me back. They Hang up on me. I put a dispute in with my credit card.

In the mean time we only have a broken loveseat that tilts to the right that we cant seat & watch tv.Please don't waste your $$$ this is not a nice company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?