Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconvenience you experienced with the delay on your order. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that your order is on schedule and everything was ok with the replacements. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's
1.3
Style and Design

I purchase a bedroom set June 7, 2016 and it took over 2 months for me to get the set.A dresser was damaged and was suppose to be replaced.

I have call there company more than 15 times within the past 5 months and I keep getting the same answer, I will call you back in 30 minutes, or by the end of the day and I never hear back from them. They keep saying they deliver in my area every day which is a lie, if they delivered in my area every day why don't I have my dresser??? I have requested my money back but of course I get the same answer, let me call the lady. This is the worse service I have ever received from a customer, and I would never recommend anyone to purchase from them.

They speak to you as if they gave the furniture to you for free.

I will never do business with this company again, If I knew I was going to be treated as I have as the consumer, I could have made a new dresser by now.If you buy from them, make sure you pick it up yourself, because the delivery company they use in the Hampton Roads area is horrible!!!!

I didn't like: Customer service, Service provided, Poor delivery service, Poor reliability, How i was treated as a customer.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?