Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Featured
We’re really sorry to hear about what happened. We understand you are not happy and we have previously offered to exchange the damaged furniture with replacements. The main damage is the one nightstand in which we stated will be replaced with a brand new one. There are a couple of photos posted which show the furniture of the dresser and chest which don’t currently have any damage. The bedroom set you have purchased is made up of Pine Wood. While pine can work for most styles, it does tend to lean more toward a country or rustic look. Pine also has a prominent grain with knots darker than the wood itself, which gives it a distinct look. If you prefer a more modern style, you may find pine doesn’t fit your tastes. Any of these marks are not considered defects or damages. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
Style and Design

We ordered furniture on 09/18/2017.It is now 11/20/2017 and no furniture yet.

They did show up on a Friday I believe the 27th of October to try and deliver the furniture but it was damaged so the movers packed it back up and took it. The gentleman Jeff G stated he would check into it and call me back on a Monday. Never called he stated he emailed me! Well not everyone sits around waiting on emails when they are not expecting one.

I finally called him back and this time he was so rude. Trying to tell me that the furniture we ordered it comes with scratches, that is the look. Who pays 2,700 for scratched up furniture. And why would we need to pay 30% for them to restock damaged furniture in order to get our money back.

When I ask for his bosses name and number he refuses and says there is no one else I can talk to only him. All I can say is never again! Oh and we paid extra for white glove services that we didn’t get. They have ripped us off.

And from what I can read a lot of others as well. When does someone do something about this company. The owners can’t know what scam artist he has working for them or maybe they are the same way.

All we want is our hard earned money back.They can keep there junk.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?