Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Sounds like we didn’t provide you with the same customer service that many have come to know us for. I’m sincerely sorry. We pride ourselves on customer service and getting the furniture to your home in the quickest way possible. Our shipping policy states orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed. We will notify you immediately in the event your furniture is on backorder, and we will ship it as soon as possible. I have passed on your information to our logistics team to enhance the overall process of tracking an order.
Author's
2.0
Style and Design

I ordered a dining room set and bed from 1 Stop Bedrooms.After 2 weeks I had heard nothing concerning processing or delivery dates for the furniture.

I called customer service and was told that shipment of the furniture to the carrier for delivery would be the following week. When by mid-week of the supposed shipment week I had not received any emails notifying me of shipment date, so I called customer service and after 15-20 minutes on hold, I was informed that shipment for the dining room table would not take place until the following week and they could not tell me when after that date I would receive delivery of the furniture from the carrier. When I asked to speak to a manager I was put on hold another 20 minutes or so however a manager never picked up the phone. About an hour later I received a call from a manager who told me that if I cancelled I would be charged a 30% restocking fee plus a cancellation fee.

This company is a scam.Do not order from 1 stop Bedrooms.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?