Reply by 1StopBedrooms

We’re really sorry to hear about what happened. We understand you are not happy and had offered to exchange the damaged furniture with replacements. At the present time your replacement footboard and side rails have been dropped off to our delivery carrier in Dallas TX. They are currently in the process of being inspected in which you will receive a call to set up a date and time for delivery. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
Style and Design

I would say stay away from this company!!!!!

Worst communication, Absolute worst!

Customer Service is almost impossible to get hold of. After multiple phone calls and over 2 weeks of talking to various people there and being on hold for a ridiculous amount of time, I was given the choice of accepting damaged furniture or waiting an additional month for undamaged goods. Literally, I was told "take the damaged chair or wait." This is an almost $2k order.

Also, no one that said they would call back ever did.

They claim not to charge sales tax, but they do.

Their price match policy is only good for 24 hours after your order is placed, even if it is their own price that is lower.

I still have no furniture, but they sure were quick enough to take my money.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor delivery service, Staff unwilling to provide contact info for boss, Worst communication, That i did not get what was advertised on the website, Delivery issues.