Reply by 1stopbedrooms

I am sorry to hear the issues you have experienced with the delivery carrier. Such errors are rare, but unfortunately do occur from time to time. I personally have reached out to the delivery carrier making them aware of this instance so it won’t happen to a future customer. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in timely manner.
Author's
2.5
Style and Design

I ordered my chest of drawers in January '17.I received no communication about it's delivery.

I was flying back into the state late one Sunday night (March 5) and was on a layover (in Atlanta) when I got a voicemail (missed a call while in the air) from the "delivery driver" stating that he was *already at my door*. It was already after 8pm when I got this. I tried to return the call, but no one answered. I attempted to reach out to the delivery guy again, but to no answer.

So on Wednesday of that week I contacted 1StopBedrooms directly. They seemed helpful and said I could expect a call from the delivery company shortly. ONE AND A HALF WEEKS LATER I get a call from the delivery warehouse "foreman" (again on a Sunday) and he states that it will be delivered "sometime that week" and that the delivery driver will call me Monday to work out the day/time. This NEVER happened.

I wait a week and again contact 1StopBedrooms. They say that the foreman went on vacation and it will be another week and a half or two weeks. Fast forward two more weeks and I get scheduled for a Saturday delivery (no other options). I tell them that I am traveling (again for work) that weekend, but they can come between 11a-noon when the office is open and I'll ask one of the leasing agents at my apartment to do me a big favor and help them out in my absence.

That Saturday morning I get a phone call at 815a from the delivery guy saying he was at my building and needed me to let him in! (??) I told him I was out of state, but his English was not good. HE HUNG UP ON ME. (Keep in mind the apartment offices don't open until 10a and the agreed upon time was 11a-noon) I got a call back 5 minutes later from him stating that he was inside my building, had gone up the elevator, and had the box in the hallway outside my apartment.

I explained I wasn't there, that I was out of state and he'd have to wait until 10a when the offices opened up to get let in. HE LEAVES IT IN THE HALLWAY AND LEAVES THE BUILDING. Upon my return Sunday night (the next night) I find out that one of the office girls had gone up and had it pushed into my entry way to get it out of the hallway (fire hazard). I finally get a chance to open up the box and IT'S THE WRONG ITEM.

Again, I call 1StopBedrooms and try to get this sorted out. We identify that the delivery company picked up the wrong order number. 1StopBedrooms then asks me to leave the piece in my apartment and they'll have them come and collect it when they drop of the right piece. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.

IT IS NOW MAY 17th AND THE WRONG PIECE HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY APARTMENT FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS. There has been extremely poor communication, terrible customer service, absolutely no professionalism. STAY AWAY! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CLOWNS!

They didn't even offer to give me a refund or partial refund... I'VE JUST WASTED HOURS OF MY LIFE TROUBLESHOOTING THEIR DELIVERY ISSUES AND THEIR WRONG DELIVERY HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY APARTMENT FOR 2 WEEKS! AWFUL!

DO NOT ORDER!STAY AWAY!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I still dont have my furniture, Lack of follow up, Credit for my trouble.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?