Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. At the present time I'm showing your order has been refunded in full due to an unexpected delay from the manufacturer. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's

I ordered a buffet and a curio cabinet on 4/2/2018. Was told it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Finally was able to get through on the on-line chat and was told it would leave the manufacturer on 7/4 or my order could be cancelled. I asked that my order be cancelled. Will see whether or not that really happens. I have no faith because when I call and try to speak with a representative, the phone system is set up so you can't get in touch with anyone.

It requires you leave your number and someone will get back with you but no one ever does. I was told I was the next in line and even then was messaged I have to leave my number and someone would call me back. Only no one ever did. Either the company is a very sophisticated scam or super poorly run.

At any rate, I am crossing my fingers that my order was cancelled. In the meantime, I would not recommend doing business with this company!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Customer Care.

Reason of review: Company may not be legitimate!.

I didn't like: Cant get delivery update and phone system rigged to drop calls.