Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that your replacement is due to arrive in this week in which we will have you set up for a date and time for a delivery. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.
Author's
2.4
Style and Design

I PURCHASED LIVING ROOM FURNITURE IN NOV/2017.WHEN IT ARRIVED, THE SOFA WAS DAMAGED AND I DID NOT ACCEPT IT.

I IMMEDIATELY NOTIFIED 1STOPBEDROOMS VIA PHONE AND E MAIL. WEEKS WENT BY WITH NO CONTACT FROM COMPANY. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS PLACED ON PERMANENT HOLD AND SEVERAL E MAILS WHICH GOT NO RESPONSE. AFTER FINALLY DEMANDING TO SPEAK TO SUPERVISOR, WHO TOLD ME THE DAMAGE WAS NOT THAT BAD, HE STILL WILL NOT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT REPLACING THE DAMAGED SOFA AFTER MONTHS OF TIME AND STRESS ON MY PART WHILE THEY HAVE HAD MY MONEY FOR MONTHS.

NOW I WANT A REFUND AND THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO THAT.

HORRIBLE COMPANY WITH NON-EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.ADVICE-DON'T BUY FROM THEM-IT IS NOT A BARGAIN AT ANY PRICE

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Website is easy to navigate.

I didn't like: Refused to return calls or answer emailsl, Furniture damaged and co refuses to answer calls and e mail.