Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Hi Robert,

My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. There has been a major change in staff at our Kent WA facility in which orders are currently being delivered without any delays. Unfortunately we weren’t able to fulfil your order and I'm showing a full refund has been issued back to your original payment. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with in the near future, thank you.
Author's

Ordered and paid $1650.00 for bedroom furniture (California King Bed and a Dresser) on May 7th, 2018. Still waiting for "White Glove Delivery" as of September 3rd, 2018. I have sent Emails inquiring about my Order number 8327463, yet these are still unanswered. I then contacted my Lawyer to help. Lawyer tried unsuccessfully to deliver paperwork to two different 1Stop Bedrooms New York addresses. Lawyer tells me the Addresses are phony and do not exist. Will file fraud charges through my Bank and Better Business Bureau. I should have done my due diligence and researched 1Stop Bedrooms credibility. I guess that is why we need Lawyers.

Ordered

May 05, 2018ProcessingAwaiting AcknowledgementIn Transit (Current Status) Estimated Arrival to Local White Glove Delivery Terminal

Jun 01, 2018 - Jun 08, 2018

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Are ignoring my issue.