Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconvenience you experienced with the delay on your order. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. After taking a close look at your order I'm showing that your order will be shipped with UPS around April 7th. Once shipped a tracking number will be sent directly to your email. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
2.4
Style and Design

I placed an order with this company on March 5th. When I ordered my chairs, I was told I would have them within 7-14 days.

I recieved an email confirmation and a few daysater, an email saying it was on its way. I kept checking the site and there was no further tracking information. I emailed a few times but never got a response back. And calling is a jpke.

Be prepared to be on hold for 40+ minutes. I finally got through to someone and was told UPS is supposed to pick it up on the 31st! Then she told me it would be delivered about a week after that. So in reality, I'm waiting a month for spmething that was promised within a 2 week period.

When I brought it up she said ahe was just in the claims department and knew nothing about it. If I knew it was go8ng to take that long, I would have ordered them directly from Ashley and paid the extra $20 just so I would have them when I was told.

Customer service sucks and their delivery time frame is ridiculously inaccurate. I wouldn't order from them again.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.