filters
State:
City:
Product:
Testimonial
I purchased a living room furniture set for them and had began to believe I was being scammed because of the lack of communication and being told several different dates of when to expect delivery of the furniture. However it took a month and a half to arrive and once...
#1319630
Testimonial

1StopBedrooms - They have gone far above!!!

The 1 Stop Bedroom has been awesome! Have outdone their service to us! We are very happy with them... it’s all good!!! Thanks Terre Baden
#1204657

1StopBedrooms - Excellent experience

Ordered a few things from 1 Stopbedrooms including a Bed, dresser, nighstand, and mirror. All came exactly as expected. Fair price and delivery guys were also very nice and on time. We are happy with our experience with 1 stopbedrooms
Product

1StopBedrooms - Start To finish no complaints

Prices were great, Service was fast and as described. I would purchase from 1 Stop Bedrooms again.

1StopBedrooms - Excellent service and customer care

We always enjoy ordering from 1 stop bedrooms. This is our 3rd purchase. The same stuff we find at local stores for a much lower price. Customer service is friendly and you can call and place your order over the phone. Would highly reccomend.
Testimonial

1StopBedrooms - 1 Stop Bedrooms came thorugh!

1 stop bedrooms came through in a big way. I needed my order delivered by a certain day because I had some guests staying in my house. Order delivered on time and assembled. Everythign was seamless and flawless thank you 1 stop bedrooms!

1StopBedrooms - happy camper

Extremly happy with the furniture I purchased from 1 Stopbedrooms. Its great quality, looks amazing and also very comfortable. No complaints.
Testimonial

1StopBedrooms - Good service and easy to order.

Sales experience terrific, I spoke with a nice man over the phone he helped me throughtout my entire order process. Order was delivered as expected. Looking forward to shopping with 1 Stop Bedrooms again.

1StopBedrooms - Efficient And Reliable Service

The service from sale to delivery was awesome. The sales staff and delivery team at 1 stopbedrooms was terrific. Everything was handled professionally, they know what they're doing. Would definetly order from 1 stopbedrooms again.

Contact 1StopBedrooms

United States
Phone:
(866) 456-8823

1StopBedrooms - Worth The Wait

My experience with 1 stop bedrooms was excellent. Great products with great prices! Delivery took a while but delivery team was super nice and you can tell they knew what they were doing. Worth the wait, I was a little angry with 1 stop bedrooms at first because of the long delivery time frame. WHen the delivery team came and set up the furniture it made sense better then having it left by the door.