Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to mention that all of our products sold are brand new, never been used and ship directly from the manufacturer located in the USA. The furniture sold on our site is the same as the model you have seen in the store. Every piece of furniture sold container a serial number on the barcode. You can provide the manufacture with the unique serial number in which they will state the item was in fact shipped directly from Ashley Furniture. We know the incident must have been very unpleasant for you and it would help us greatly if you can contact our claims department so we can check into this claim for you. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's
Style and Design

The company sent me a knock off of the item they were to be selling.It was to be a couch from Ashley furniture.

I've seen the couch I wanted in store. I've sat in it. I knew what I was ordering. When it arrived, it wasn't even close to what I had ordered.

It was faux leather, smaller dimentions, and EXTREMELY poor quality. The tags were ripped off and replaced, very blarently. After fighting for delivery for several days, it arrived. They forged my signature, and I could not understand any of their English.

I immediately called in an attempt to resolve the issue. I didn't want, nor agree to purchase a couch that was different than described. I got the run around. I reported the fraudulent activity to my credit card company, who expects me to hire a professional furniture salesman to come to my house and place in writing it's not what I ordered.

That's ubsurd. Last time I checked, I didn't have to keep an item I didn't want, especially if it's not what I ordered. Do yourself a favor and avoid these scam artists at all costs. It will save you much time, energy, and aggravation.

I'm amazed that a company spends time and energy ripping people off instead of providing a quality service and product.

Wouldn't it be much easier to just treat people rightfully and run a legitimate business.I want a refund, like I've been asking for for months!

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?