Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that your vanity was originally damaged in which a replacement had to be made from the factory causing a delay. At the present time the replacement vanity has arrived back in stock and shipped out. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.

We order $5,5665.59 of living room and bedroom furniture on July 5, 2017.It took repeated phone calls and emails to get just the living room furniture delivered sometime in September.

It took more emails and phone calls to get only the bed and end tables delivered sometime in October. It took still more phone calls and emails to get the dresser and vanity delivered December 28. The vanity arrived broken and delivery was refused. OneStopBedrooms has not communicated with us since mid-January when they "promised" delivery.

This is being written as of February 22. We have taken the issue up with our credit card company, the consumer protection Division of the Department of State for the state of New York, and shall be contacting the Attorney General of the state of New York. We are seeking either a complete vanity or $3,605.28 for the complete bedroom set, as it does not match and we shall have to donate the bed, dresser, and end tables to charity. We are willing to give back the merchandise but not pay a 30 percent restocking fee.

Based on what I have read, the quality of the merchandise may also be poor, but we have not experienced breakage yet. I believe OneStopBedrooms to be somewhere between incompetent and criminal, the latter being up to the above-mentioned authorities to determine.

I would encourage anyone having problems with this company to pursue the above-mentioned time-consuming actions, for the benefit of other unsuspecting potential customers, if for no other reason.Based

I didn't like: Service and their lying.