Reply by 1StopBedrooms

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I do show that one of our senior managers had reached out to you regarding your order and resolved any concerns that you may have had. Your order is currently in transit with the trundle to the delivery carrier. Once they receive it they will be contacting you to get you scheduled for a date and time of delivery. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with.
Author's

I cancelled this several times and cant get this order stopped..I am getting no where and cant get a response until yesterday. They told me the order was shipped???

I never got any confirmation. I just don't want to go through this any,ore. I called my credit card to cancel payment! Please call me...Order confirmation is 8310895.

My name is Terre Baden I do not want this now as it is too late..I want to cancel the amount along with the extra amount paid for assembly too. I would expect better service than this.

Now I do not trust you to deliver a good product. I am not going to accept or be charged for this order.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Lack of follow up.