Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Some delivery addresses and zip codes may be outside of conventional shipping routes. These destinations include: remote cities, rural areas and/or other locations that may require additional logistics and cost to service. In such instances, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping costs. You will be notified in advance if your order requires any additional shipping charges. At the present time I'm showing your order has been refunded in full. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's

I ordered a couch on 4/18/18, received a confirmation of my order and my card was charged. I checked the status online and it says awaiting pickup.

I have reached out to the company multiple times and I have yet to speak to a person. I Sent an email, tried the chat option on my mobile phone and waited through 30 callers 2 times and when it gets to the 3rd caller in line it asks to confirm my phone number to get a call back and I am still waiting for a call back (this has been over 24 hours waiting for a call back) Now when I check the status of my order it doesn't have any information available.

I want the couch I paid for or my money back! Super frustrated!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.