Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Hi Isaac,

We pride ourselves on customer service and getting the furniture to your home in the quickest way possible. Unfortunately your order had been pushed up by the manufacture causing an extended delay on your order. We regret that we failed to deliver your product to you on time; as it’s not the norm at our company, this is absolutely unacceptable. We appreciate your business and will make every effort to ensure all deliveries are as quick as possible. At the present time I'm showing a full refund has been issued back to your original payment method.
Author's
1.2
Style and Design

I order a set of chairs 8 total quite a bit of money, they promised them by a certain date I got an email saying my order was shipped, 10 days later a called and my chairs were back order, no one had the courtesy to call an tell me that, I asked to canceled the order, it’s being 6 business days and I haven’t received my money back, this company suck on refunding your money but the again as soon as you place the order they take your money. Think ten thousands times before getting involved with this company.