Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Resolved
Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 2-5 weeks. As per your order, it was placed on Jun 18, 2018 and delivered to your home July 26th 2018 which would put your order under a normal delivery time. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with, thank you.
Author's

Update by user Aug 03

I received my order and I was pleased because the quality of the product I ordered is awesome and the delivery men was respectful and handled it with care. The lack of communication from 1Stopbedroom about the delivery process in somewhat unfortunate because they won't be in business long if they continue on this was.

If I had known that I would have had to wait so long before placing the order it may have made a difference. Which is sad because the quality of the product is exceptional.

Original review posted by user Jul 24

I placed an order over a month ago and I have yet to receive my order. I have called them and they tell me that my furniture is at the white glove delivery location and I will be receiving a call from the delivery service.

However that has not happened. I received an email last night from credit card company that I will be charged for the merchandise I have NOT received. Yet I was told that I would be charged once I receive the furniture. Now to speak on that, The United States Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission must be informed of the practices of the business, for I'm left to believe that I have been scammed.

For this company has mislead me and has yet to deliver a product that they clearly charged to the credit card company already. I really wish they would do right however if they are scammers the law will caught up to them soon

Comments

DelicateArcticFox
#1531920

Yes they delivered it last week. Also the furniture awesome Awesome exactly what I expected it to be, the delivery men was very respectful and handle my furniture with care.

The only problem I have with one 1Stopbedrooms is the lack of communication and the fact that they didn't communicate with me that it would be such a long wait for my order until after placing the order. They need a new system as to how they will be getting the product to customers or else they won't be in business long which is sad because the quality of the merchandise is great.

Has this issue been resolved? The same thing happened to me last week. Thanks

comments