Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for bringing this your issue to our attention I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our business. After taking a further look into your order I currently show your ordered has been refunded in full due to a back order from the manufacturer. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.
Author's

I have tried contacting customer service for 6 hrs regarding my order. It says I'm caller 120.

If I choose option 1 to place an order of coarse someone will answer because they're quick to collect payment but not deliver, they are unable to give any information because its "not their dept" and then transfers me back. After sitting on Hold 20 min it makes you choose for them to call you back, therefore unable to speak to anyone and they NEVER call back!! Now, the reason for my call... My order has been sitting in "Acknowledgment" for 2 weeks which is suppose to take 1-7 days.

I want to know if my order is on backorder with the manufacturer and if so how long and decide whether to cancel or not. I returned phone call, email, etc would be greatly appreciated!

Order #8328215 Standard Furniture Garrison Upholstered King Bed

m_roper@bellsouth.net

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.