Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I'm showing that one of our managers had reached out to you and confirmed a replacement table top is en route to the white glove delivery carrier. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's

Ordered a new kitchen table through "1stopbedrooms.com".4 Months after receiving table two separate locations the wood is splitting.

Tried speaking with customer service about issue, was ignored for approximately one month until "Alex" took my phone call. "Alex" was absolutely the worst person in customer service I have ever dealt with. Do not purchase any products from this company.

Their only concern is taking your money without a care to the products they sell to you.A wooden table splitting is grounds for a replacement product especially after only having said product less than 5 months!!

Review about: Table.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree.I have been lied to by customer service and ignored.

I ordered a recliner and paid extra for "white glove service". This included bringing the recliner into my home, setting it up and taking away the box. I didn't receive this service and called customer service, was on hold for 20 min.. After speaking with a customer service rep that sounded like he was outsourced I was told they would check into it and get back with me.

Never happened.Sent several emails only to be ignored.

comments