Reply by 1StopBedrooms

We sincerely apologize for the delay. I had a member from our logistics team take a look at your order in which I show you had provided us with a commercial address. Unfortunately they are certain zip codes which fall into the remote shipping category and must be shipped to a commercial address. Your order is due to load out from our North Carolina freight carrier around April 5th. Once your order is loaded on our Wyoming trailer you will be contacted to set up an appointment to have the living room set dropped off. I hope I was able to address your concern today and please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with, thank you.
Author's
2.3
Style and Design

Ordered furniture 2/16/18 was told 4 to 6 weeks max and still nothing. Have not gotten any corespondents from them at all still shows my order is processing.

Have sent emails and no response I call but you start out with a 10 minute wait and an hour later still not a person on the phone. Company this big their service is flat out pathetic. If and when I ever get someone on the phone I plan on asking for my $ back and will tell anyone that will listen to stay away from this scam artist of a company.

Don’t believe the good reviews you read guaranteed they are B.S. believe the terrible ones they are true

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.