Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Hi,

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks however maximum time frame is 6 weeks as stated in our policy. With the specific manufacturer that you ordered there has been an uncontrollable delay with the manufacture in which orders have been taking longer than expected. A full refund has been issued back to your original payment method. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding.
Author's

We ordered a furniture set on Dec 9th hoping in time for Christmas, but realistically we knew it wouldn't be here before.We didn't mind the wait because we didn't find anything locally.

After an order confirmation on December 12th, we heard nothing. I kept checking the order status page, but no updates whatsoever. Last week I started sending email daily for a status. Finally after the 4th email I got a human response.

They blamed the late shipping on the manufacturer and offered a refund. I responded saying that if it will only be a week or two we could wait otherwise I wanted a refund...no response from them since. No surprise there. So, tomorrow will be 7 weeks, we still have no furniture, and no response from 1stopbedrooms.

I called the customer service line (advertised as open until 6pm) and the message says they are closed. It was 5:30! After researching the company more I started reading some of the reviews on Facebook. Then, I clicked the reviewer's name.

The vast majority were only BOTS. The associated accounts only gave positive reviews for products and companies. I guess that is how you buy 4 star reviews on trusted sites.

I will keep trying to contact this scam of a company and will also be contacting my credit card.After 7 weeks this is unacceptable.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.