Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks however maximum time frame is 6 weeks as stated in our policy Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. We inspect orders prior to delivering them to our customers to make certain that items are in perfect condition. Additionally, our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chances of damage occurring. However, we are in the furniture business and unfortunately damage can occur from time to time. Provided you note the issue on the delivery slip and photograph the items with issues and send us the photographs, the manufacturer will send replacement parts free of charge or an entire replacement and the white glove delivery company will be able to bring the items to perfect condition. We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding.
Author's

Please never buy from this store no matter how cheap they offer the product.

Initially, I gave 5 Star when I made my purchase but now I am here after trying their service to warn others.

Until you close the sale the customer service is awesome and after that, if you have any issue with the product then you will see the true colors of the store you will never get any response.

I ordered a bed set worth ~$4000 and when it came a week later than the promised date it has many parts which were broken and now its been 1 month after the initial delivery still no sign of my reordered parts and there is no follow up no updates and no bed for my family members.

After multiple calls to the customer care, who do not have any clue about my reorder status, they will simply say "it will arrive soon and the delivery company will call you", I am vexed and I am planning to return the bed as it is not worth to take a chance again with this type of stores. If something happens or if you notice anything bad after your delivery then you are screwed.

Totally not worth it, and will advise everyone not to buy any furniture via online stores unless it is a named one like Amazon or Macy's or living space ...

Review about: Ashley Furniture North Shore Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

Mount Sterling, Kentucky, United States #1204304

I have had the same issue with a living room set. Everything was damaged and it's been over a month and have gotten no where. I have initiated a disputed with the credit card company.

comments