Reply by 1StopBedrooms

I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. After looking into your order I'm showing it was placed on 4/2/18 in which you were contacted to set up a delivery appointment on 5/9/18. Unfortunately your order was on backorder from the manufacture in which we received the furniture from Ashley on 5/2/18. As per our policy and guidelines your order was in fact within the delivery time frame. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's

I have tried to contact by phone and email with no reply. I was told i would receive an email in 1-4 days telling me more specifics.

I emailed them nothing for 10 days. My order has said "waiting for pick up" since i ordered. It. It has been 4 weeks and there has been no communication with me.

After looking at all the complaints all over the internet it seems par for the course. Their scam is to take your money then try to charge you a restocking fee for nothing. They don't have to lift a finger and make money. Everything from false advertising, false promises, lying about what they can do are against oregon consumer law.

I have to go through my credit card company to dispute because i can't get anyone on the phone and they have not replied to my email.

Dont buy from them. Hopefully AMX can help.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Do no answer emails, When i called i was number 40plus in line to speak to someone, I got transfered many times when i did finally get to speak, All promises they made on their site were not upheld, Last person i spoke to was absolutely mean i was in tears.