Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. After further looking into your order it seems that the delivery carrier miss tagged the products in their warehouse. Due to the error your order was marked in as pending which caused the delay in having your order scheduled. At the present time I'm showing your order has been successfully located in which you should have received a call to set up a date and time for delivery. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
Style and Design

We ordered a bunkbed and a mattress for our son's room on Dec. 10, 2017.

In January, I have tried to contact 1StopBedrooms through their 1-800 # but they closed shopped an hour early than what their website posted. I finally contacted Audrey Lampert, who claims to be the CEO. She emailed me and said I should expect the furniture around Jan. 18, 2018.

Well it is now March, I have no furniture and no one will reply back to my inquiries. I have sent them an email stating that I'm cancelling the order but yet again, no one bothers to follow up. I want my order cancelled! Audrey Lampert needs to step up if she truly is the CEO.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. SCAM COMPANY!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.