Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Resolved
Hi Geanine,

Thank you for your patience in working with us regarding your delivery. Please let us know if there is anything else I may assist you in the future, thank you.
Author's
1.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 15

I have agreed to different items then I ordered and I have a delivery date now scheduled.

Update by user Aug 15

I spoke to manager Jeff who discovered my order was filled with the wrong items. I agreed to have the order delivered anyways so I won’t have to wait another 2 months. Should have my items the beginning of next week.

Update by user Aug 14

I spoke to manager Jeff who provided me with a tracking number. According to Jeff I should have my furniture this week. I won’t go as far to say all is resolved yet since I still don’t have anything.

Update by user Aug 13

I called the white glove service this morning. They are still waiting for the rest of the furniture.

When I last spoke to 1 Stop bedrooms on Tuesday August 7, they said all the furniture would be available by Thursday August 9. Again another lie.

Original review posted by user Aug 10

I purchased my furniture on June 30, 2018 It’s been almost 6 weeks and I still haven’t received it. I’ve called the company a number of times and 1st I was told it was in transit, even after the time frame they originally quoted, had passed.

I was then told it was at the warehouse but that they were still waiting on half the order. How is that even possible? I’ve ordered directly from China and have received my items sooner. I just recently finished construction on my new home and I don’t have any living room furniture nor bedroom furniture.

We are sitting and sleeping on the floor. This is totally unacceptable, and I want a total refund of the almost $5,000 I spent. At this point I don’t believe anything this horrible company tells me because it’s ridiculous. The customer service at 1 Stop is awful.

They are rude and condescending.

I asked what company would be shipping my furniture and they would not tell me nor would they give me a tracking number. What legitimate company doesn’t provide tracking numbers for paid items?

I didn't like: Length of time it is taking to receive the furniture.

Comments

You should have paid the extortion fee

Could you please provide the number for the white glove service you called? I am currently going through a similar situation. Thank you.

to Anonymous #1546387

Point 2 Point Delivery (713) 861-4224 out of Houston.

comments