Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments. We immediately submit the order to the manufacturer when you place an order. For this reason, we are obligated to the purchase after 24 hours and for that reason we cannot allow orders to be cancelled after 24 hours if an item has shipped. As a onetime courtesy I'm showing we went ahead and waived the restocking fee in which a full refund has been applied to your financed order. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's

I ordered bedroom furniture for my Mother who is moving in with me because she is fighting stage 4 lung cancer. She needed furniture to sleep on.

After placing the order, i was supposed to receice a confirmation email, which i never received. There was absolutely no communication on a delivery date on the website, just said it was processing. This whole process has taken over a month. Well, 2 weeks of my Mother sleeping on the couch after cancer treatments, i got fed up and went to a local furniture store and bought her some furniture.

Meanwhile, i have sent numerous emails trying to track the order, then eventually cancel the order for lack of communication. I mean, there was none.

Then, today, a month and 2 days later, i get an email stating that the furniture has arrived and is awaiting delivery. I sent a 3rd email attempting to cancel this order and today I immediately got a reaponse. The reaponse was very short and snappy and told me to refer to the return policy and the 30% charge for restock and paying the cost of shipping to return.

This company is a scam and I fully intend ti contact the BBB in reference to this. Now, not only are we fighting for my Mom's life, I have to fight a battle with this scam of a company.

Do the right thing 1stopbedrooms, this is ridiculous. DO NOT RENT OR BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!