I ordered bedroom furniture for my Mother who is moving in with me because she is fighting stage 4 lung cancer. She needed furniture to sleep on.

After placing the order, i was supposed to receice a confirmation email, which i never received. There was absolutely no communication on a delivery date on the website, just said it was processing. This whole process has taken over a month. Well, 2 weeks of my Mother sleeping on the couch after cancer treatments, i got fed up and went to a local furniture store and bought her some furniture.

Meanwhile, i have sent numerous emails trying to track the order, then eventually cancel the order for lack of communication. I mean, there was none.

Then, today, a month and 2 days later, i get an email stating that the furniture has arrived and is awaiting delivery. I sent a 3rd email attempting to cancel this order and today I immediately got a reaponse. The reaponse was very short and snappy and told me to refer to the return policy and the 30% charge for restock and paying the cost of shipping to return.

This company is a scam and I fully intend ti contact the BBB in reference to this. Now, not only are we fighting for my Mom's life, I have to fight a battle with this scam of a company.

Do the right thing 1stopbedrooms, this is ridiculous. DO NOT RENT OR BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Comments