Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconvenience you experience. We pride ourselves on customer service and getting the furniture to your home in the quickest way possible. Our shipping policy states orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed. We will notify you immediately in the event your furniture is on backorder, and we will ship it as soon as possible. At the present time we have went ahead and issued you a full refund for your order. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with, thank you.

Author's

After ordering a reclining chair on 4/6, I received a confirming email. In the email I was told I would receive follow-up information on shipping time.

As of today, 4/11, I did not receive a follow-up email, so I called the seller to see when I would receive my chair. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes and then was able to request a return phone call through the automated process. Some 4 hours later my call was returned, and I spoke with a very rude man who said the chair should be shipped in approximately three weeks. I was aghast.

One month for shipping an in stock item is outrageous, as well as having no follow-up information provided. The chair is "awaiting pick-up" and has not moved in anyway whatsoever toward my home. I told the rude man that this was unacceptable and NOTHING on their website showed that normal shipping was 4 weeks. I then told him to cancel the order, and he told me it would be a 30% restocking fee.

This is illegal, as restocking fees can only be on products that have been RETURNED or EXCHANGED.

I am doing neither of these actions; I am cancelling an order due to misrepresentation of the seller. I have grave doubts that this is a legitimate company as they are representing themselves on various websites.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: False claims and promises, Staffs attitude toward the situation.