Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for bringing this your issue to our attention I’m sorry to hear about your experience. We take pride in offering not only the lowest prices but the best service in the industry.

The items must meet the following criteria to qualify for our Best Price Guarantee in which your item did not fall within the policy stated online. There are many furniture companies online that simply lower the price of the item and mark up the difference with a shipping cost. Our prices shown are the final prices in which we don’t tackle on any additional shipping fees. We try to maintain the highest standards of service while abiding by our price match policy terms which is stated below. At the present time I’m not finding any order in our system under the information you provided.

• The product is not a closeout, discontinued or clearance item.

• The products must be identical (quantity, brand, color, etc.)

• The price includes in home delivery with setup and applicable sales tax.

• The product is in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.

• The advertised price is from an authorized online store.

• The price is a published price and/or you have a written quotation from a competitor.

• Verbal price quotes are not acceptable.

• Coupons cannot be applied with an item that has been submitted for price match.

• The Low Price Guarantee cannot be applied to previous orders.

• Due to the high shipping minimums of our superior shipping service, the price match policy is only effective for items over $899 per item.
Author's
2.5
Style and Design

I bought a dining room set for 750. They charged my card and took the money.

A month later I called them to find out where my shipment was and got a rude rep that told me they were not going to send it. They stated the price was more expensive. The rep told me they would charge me 1000 instead of the 700 stated on the website. I then said to give me a refund and the rep started to get mad and said that I cant find it anywhere else.

I showed him several other websites that had it for like 880.

He then started to make up excuses why they could not price match the other companies. I will never buy again from these people.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Pricing.