Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Hi Katrina,

We’re really sorry to hear about what happened. I'm showing we had spoken to you via phone and advised that a replacement dresser has already been ordered for the damaged one. In regards to the local carrier, we are filling complaints in regards to the stated poor delivery service directly with carrier. As a result to the mishandled delivery to the customer, we went ahead and issued a refund on the Platinum White Glove Delivery Service as well as a minor compensation for the time used for delivery of this order. The replacement dresser should arrive at the local carrier in the next 7-10 days. On 11/13 a representative contacted you to go over all the aspects of the case to make sure nothing was left unanswered. Local carrier will follow up once dresser is received.
Author's

To Whom this may concern, My order was NOT delivered successfully. have a complaint to place on “shipping /drop off/ white glove treatment” company you have used for my order. I paid for “Platinum White Glove Delivery” (Room of Choice + Full Assembly). It has NOT been wonderful experience ordering from 1StopBedrooms.

1) They showed up to the house 3 hours late for time set up for delivery ( 7pm vice 1-4pm ) and left 2 hours later without completing the job .

2) They only put 1 bed together of the two sets and nothing else.

3) They failed to bring the Mattresses for the bedroom sets. I ordered 2 (WEB ID qb1210190)

4) One bedroom set dresser (WEB ID qb1218159) is BROKEN left at their warehouse, will it get replaced? I’m very DISSATISFIED with this Order I placed on September 3, 2018. Its October 16, 2018. Its been 44 days …. That’s 6 weeks and 2 days. I have yet to have my order complete and your “ White Glove Service I paid for has FAILED ! and your web site shows that my order has been completed out and delivered. IT HAS NOT.

Delivery Drivers Number 618-779-6956.

Standing by for a refund of services paid for my my order delivered Correctly

Preferred solution: Price reduction.