Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Resolved
Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding.
Author's
3.5
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 21, 2016

FINAL UPDATE: RECEIVED THE MISSING PARTS FROM THE MANUFACTURER - YAY! FINALLY CAME THROUGH.

Update by user Oct 19, 2016

UPDATE: AFTER THIS POST I WAS CONTACTED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE MGR.CLAIMING THEY WERE WORKING TO RESOLVE IT.

SAID THEY WOULD CREDIT ME BACK $75 FOR OUR TROUBLE - NEVER HAPPENED. ALSO SAID THEY WOULD SHIP ME THE PARTS - ALSO NEVER HAPPENED.

ALL THEY WANTED WAS THE REVIEW CHANGED.SHAMEFUL BUSINESS PRACTICES!

Update by user Sep 26, 2016

UPDATE: AFTER THIS POST I WAS CONTACTED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE MGR.APPARENTLY ITS A MANUFACTURER SUPPLY ISSUE AND THEY ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE IT.

CREDITED ME BACK $75 FOR OUR TROUBLE.THIS IS AN ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION AND I WILL POST BACK WHEN FULLY RESOLVED.

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2016

Very disappointing experience with 1StopBedrooms.The ordering and sales process is very easy and slick, but the delivery on the back end is a nightmare.

Unfortunately this is the important part. We ordered a very expensive bedroom set months ago and got the white glove delivery. They assembled half the bed, which is fine, but it was not until we got all the bedding and I put together the other half of the bed (it's got a built in bookcase, cabinets and drawers so comes in several pieces that need to be put together) that we realized that the main supports that go under the bed that hold up the mattress were missing. After several emails with Customer Service, we finally identified the part numbers and were promised a shipment in a few weeks.

Not happy but what can you do? It's now been months and still no parts. 1StopBedrooms first claimed the parts were shipping the week of Sept 19, then that the parts were ordered by "a different department", and now that they need an update from the manufacturer. I would believe them if only the story didn't change so many times, and no one alerts me when conditions change.

That tells me they are not telling the truth.

This is a very expensive bedroom set, and I urge anyone reading this to avoid this company.It seems like some internet scam.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Credit for my trouble, Received nice bedroom set.

I didn't like: Incomplete delivery.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

joey_18
Marietta, Georgia, United States #1229164

Customer Service contacted me to supposedly help solve the problem but all they wanted was the review changed.Shameful.

Promised a minor credit for our trouble, but was not credited.

Promised to order the missing parts - 3 months later, still waiting.I can't believe a company like this would lie like that.

comments