Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our business. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. I'm showing there has been an unexpected delay from the manufacture. We have implemented our 5 step process which is sent via email to a customer after placing an order in which the following steps are taking after placing an order. At the present time I'm showing your order has been delivered on May 30th successfully.
1. Order is placed with the main warehouse.
2. Freight carrier transports your order from the main warehouse to the local delivery carrier in your area.
3. Local delivery carrier will attempt to contact the customer to set up a date and time via phone or email.
4. Delivery carrier will bring your furniture to your home.
Please accept my sincere apologies. We will make every effort to see that this never happens again
Author's

Ordered furniture on 4-8 waited 4 weeks called the company on 5-8 when i did not hear anything. was told would be there in 7 days.

Called back when I still heard nothing and then was told it was being held for an item that was backordered. The item was throws for the couch I ordered, so the furniture was not shipped. Never received an email about this nor was I told the first time I called. This time was told it would be delivered by the end of the month.

Up to now, I have been waiting 6 weeks for delivery. Cannot trust anything this company tells you. No apology, not caring about the customer (as you are put on hold for ever and if you want a call back, you might get one 4 or 5 hours later).

If they boost about their excellent ratings, why not take more initiative in making sure that the promises they keep are being upheld and letting the customer know what is going on. So they now have used my payment of over 1600.00 to their benefit and I am still sitting here with no furniture!

Product or Service Mentioned: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Every aspect except delivery.

I didn't like: No one answers the phone, Credit for my trouble, Still dont have my furniture and am getting the run around.