Ordered furniture on 4-8 waited 4 weeks called the company on 5-8 when i did not hear anything. was told would be there in 7 days.

Called back when I still heard nothing and then was told it was being held for an item that was backordered. The item was throws for the couch I ordered, so the furniture was not shipped. Never received an email about this nor was I told the first time I called. This time was told it would be delivered by the end of the month.

Up to now, I have been waiting 6 weeks for delivery. Cannot trust anything this company tells you. No apology, not caring about the customer (as you are put on hold for ever and if you want a call back, you might get one 4 or 5 hours later).

If they boost about their excellent ratings, why not take more initiative in making sure that the promises they keep are being upheld and letting the customer know what is going on. So they now have used my payment of over 1600.00 to their benefit and I am still sitting here with no furniture!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Every aspect except delivery.

I didn't like: No one answers the phone, Credit for my trouble, Still dont have my furniture and am getting the run around.

Comments