Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Sounds like we didn’t provide you with the same customer service that many have come to know us for. I’m sincerely sorry. We pride ourselves on customer service and getting the furniture to your home in the quickest way possible. As per your order the bottom of the chair was damaged in which a replacement was ordered from the manufacturer. At the present time I'm showing your order was delivered in full without any issues. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with, thank you.
Author's
1.5
Style and Design

Customer Service is almost impossible to get hold of. After multiple phone calls and over 2 weeks of talking to various people there and being on hold for a ridiculous amount of time, I was given the choice of accepting damaged furniture or waiting an additional month for undamaged goods. Literally, I was told "take the damaged chair or wait." This is an almost $2k order.

Also, no one that said they would call back ever did.

They claim not to charge sales tax, but they do.

Their price match policy is only good for 24 hours after your order is placed, even if it is their own price that is lower.

I still have no furniture, but they sure were quick enough to take my money.

By the way . . . I've been holding for a manager the whole time I have being writing this review.