Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. As per our damaged order policy, there is no charge to you to have damaged products fixed or replaced. From looking at the notes I'm showing one of our senior managers offered you a hefty discount for the delay including brand new replacements which you have declined. At the present time we have your order ready for delivery with the brand new pieces but without communication we are unable to schedule you for a delivery. Please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with.
Author's
1.3
Style and Design

My wife and I decided to buy our master bedroom furniture from 1 Stop Bedrooms.We bought a set, which included a bed frame, headboard, two nightstands and a dresser.

We placed the order on November 2, 2017. Over the phone, we explained to the salesman that we needed the set before Thanksgiving, as we were leaving town and would not be home to receive the furniture. He promised us that there would be plenty of time for the set to be delivered by then. After Thanksgiving, we have not received the furniture.

After multiple calls, they then promise that we will have the furniture by Christmas. The holidays pass, and we still do not have our furniture. They finally delivered the set in the second week of January 2018, however the shipment was missing the headboard. I refused to accept the delivery with it such a large piece of the set missing.

Few days later, everything was redelivered, including the headboard this time, but both nightstands were damaged. The front corners of the nightstands were smashed, as if they were dropped. This did not seem to happen during shipment, as the boxes were intact. It is very clear that they knowingly sold us two very damaged nightstands.

Headboard was also damaged, and I obviously refused to accept the damaged set again. I am now fed up waiting over two months for my furniture, being sold incomplete and damaged sets, and my wife and I have been sleeping on the floor as we wait way past the date they told us our furniture would be delivered. I have been trying to deal with the company on getting a full refund. I have zero trust in them in selling a complete and unbroken set in a timely manner.

They refused to issue me a refund, and instead would redeliver another set all over again. They are unwilling to work with me, and claim that their cancellation policy consists of deducting 30% from the sale price PLUS the shipping costs from both shipments, both ways. They are extremely difficult to reach, as you have to set aside a whole day to wait for them to call you back. Unbelievably rude customer service representatives; they completely ignore any of your concerns.

The reviews on their website are all very positive, but I had nothing but a horrible experience with them.These are dishonest people, so do yourself a favor and skip the problems I had and shop somewhere else.

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Do not take responsibility for errors.